Want to make extra cash while having FUN? Have free time on the weekends?
If you meet all of the below requirements, you may be our ideal candidate!
RVA Brew Crew Driver – Part-time
About the gig:
RVA Brew Crew is looking for someone who is friendly and has an excellent driving record to transport groups of up to 14 passengers, in a modified school bus, to and from various craft beverage locations in a safe and festive manner.
- Driving a 14-passenger modified school bus (that we lovingly refer to as Lola) to breweries/wineries/cideries/distilleries in RVA and surrounding areas
- Typical shift is 4 – 6 hours with the frequent option to work double shifts on Saturdays
- $15/hour + 100% of tips made (drivers typically take home about $25-$35/hour once tips are added – this is an average, not a guarantee)
- Responsible for transporting passengers safely to and from all locations
- There is downtime when you drop off passengers (you wait while they are in the establishments)
- Cleaning the inside of the bus after each ride (wiping down seats, sweeping/mopping floor, removing trash and restocking supplies as needed)
Requirements and Qualities:
- Must have an excellent driving record (driving record will be required in order to move forward in the application process)
- Must be available to work weekends
- Responsible for transporting passengers to and from all locations in a safe and festive manner
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Passionate about RVA’s craft beverage scene
- Must provide references (if requested)
- Must be personable with excellent customer service skills
- Experience driving large vehicles (buses,trucks, RV’s, etc.) is a PLUS but not required
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Application and Interview Process:
To apply, fill out the below application. If we think you’d be a good fit, we will contact you for a phone interview and ask for a copy of your driving record and reference(s). The next step would be an in-person driving interview – you will get behind the wheel of Lola and show us your driving skills (there will be at least 2-3 driving sessions before we make a final decision).
Thank you for taking the time to apply!